Poster samples courtesy of http://www.linxprint.com/
With the increasing hype of the use of digital media in the present time it may seem print marketing in Phoenix is fading away. It is true that a majority of the companies have shifted from print media to digital media. This is because digital media is handy, it is cost effective and has more exposure. But still print media maintains its steady position in the marketing world. Print media still has the capability to be one of the most important components of the marketing world.
Seems unbelievable and illogical? Well your perspective of thinking might change when you will find there are enough reasons to justify it.
Print shops are still in business in the digital world. Why?
Print media plays an important role even now more than you can realize. It can be still helpful.
- Print ads give a sense of tangibility which is surely absent in digital ads. Print shops give you many options to make use of print media like a magazine, newspaper, pamphlets, banners or flyers. You can see as well as touch it. Magazines, newspapers or pamphlets will stay and you can look over if you need them later.
- Print ads are more safe and secure. It prevents the chance of being filtered into spam. The digital pop-up ads may look nice, but there are chances of viruses and sometimes you are charged just for opening the ads. So it stops us from taking a look at it.
- Reading printed ads engage people a lot more into the ad than digital ads. It has been seen from research that people tend to read printed paper 20%-30% faster than digital screen. So a print shop is still in business to reach out its customers because of this.
- With the grown use of digital medium in our daily lives people are tending more towards “unplugging”. What is unplugging? You just disconnect yourself from every kind of digital media. It gives you a chance to relax and take a break from the digital boredom. You can enjoy more of the printed material like reading a good book or newspaper.
Printed mediums are much eco-friendly than digital media. We can use technology and at the same time take care nature. Printing uses carbon energy just once while printing. You may use it any time you want and any number of times you want. While digital media requires lot of energy every time you view from any digital device.
- You can use printed posters, and banners to sell your product or services. You can hang them at any public places with permission. It helps you to connect to the masses more. People still have the habit of reading banners and ad posters from where they get information.
- Printed media can help you to let people know about your online presence through pamphlets, brochures, flyers and banners. Many small business in Phoenix use print media to let people know about their online presence when they start initially.
The wise and the best way to sell your product and services are by using every kind of medium possible. In the current situation digital media does hold a strong point. But the marketers are always more interested in doing something new to produce something better. Surprisingly, print media has turned out to be new for them. So we see a rebirth of the print media.